The 2012 Annual Seminar on Workers' Compensation is Thursday, October 25 from 8:00-4:30 at the Boise Centre!
Employers, attorneys, insurance professionals, rehabilitation counselors, medical providers and anyone interested in the Idaho workers’ compensation system will find valuable information at the 2012 Idaho Industrial Commission Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation. The conference features workers’ compensation experts from across the industry discussing a variety of timely topics. This year’s sessions focus on current topics of interest to anyone working in Idaho’s workers’ compensation.
Facilities: The Boise Centre offers a comfortable and accessible setting in downtown Boise, with convenient access to transportation and hotels.
Parking: Parking is included in the cost of registration. Parking is available at the City Centre garage (across Front Street from the Grove). You will be provided a parking pass when you check in. Simply give the garage attendant your parking pass as you leave the garage.
Special Needs: The Industrial Commission will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate your needs. Please contact us prior to October 14 if you need assistance.
Cost: The fee for the seminar is $130.
Please register by October 19th to make sure you don't miss out on the seminar. Registrations after October 19th may be turned away based on availability.
Additional Information: Please contact Lindsay Egbert, or call 208-334-6013.
New This Year
- Like last year the 2012 Annual Seminar on Workers' Compensation will be paperless. In addition to attendees receiving a link to the agenda the week before the seminar to select sessions to attend and links to presentation materials, which can be printed off prior to the seminar, attendees can opt in to receive a CD of presentation materials mailed to the address provided through registration. Attendees will receive a note pad and pen at check-in to take notes during sessions (free Wi-Fi is available for those who wish to bring laptops). Evaluations and attendance certificates will be emailed the day after the seminar.
Continuing Education Credits
The Commission has applied for continuing education credits with the Commission for Case Management Certification (CCMC), the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC), the Commission on Disability Management Specialists (CDMS), the Department of Insurance and the Idaho State Bar. Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to attendees the day after the seminar. Check the seminar’s website for updates on credit approval.
- Commission for Case Management Certification (CCMC): We have been approved for 5.0 credits.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE): We have been approved for 5.0 CLE credits including .5 ethics credits with the Idaho State Bar. To receive proper credit, please add your signature to the CLE credit list at the registration table. Signatures are required in the morning and again in the afternoon to receive full credit.
- CRCC/CDMS: We have been approved for 5.0 credits. To receive credit, please add your signature to the CRCC/CDMS credit list at the registration table.
- Continuing Education for Insurance Professionals: We have been approved for 5.0 CE credits with the Idaho Department of Insurance. To receive credit, please add your signature to the DOI credit list at the registration table.