The 2015 Annual Seminar on Workers' Compensation is Thursday, October 29 from 8:00-4:30 at the Boise Centre
1) Registration is closed.
2) Please click here to submit payment. Payment must be submitted for registration to be recorded.
For questions or comments, please contact Dara Barney, or call 208-334-6013.
Employers, attorneys, insurance professionals, rehabilitation counselors, medical providers and anyone interested in the Idaho workers’ compensation system will find valuable information at the 2015 Idaho Industrial Commission Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation. The conference features workers’ compensation experts from across the industry discussing a variety of timely topics. This year’s sessions focus on current topics of interest to anyone working in Idaho’s workers’ compensation.
Facilities: The Boise Centre offers a comfortable and accessible setting in downtown Boise, with convenient access to transportation and hotels.
Parking: Parking is included in the cost of registration. Parking is available at the City Centre garage (across Front Street from the Grove). Attendees will be given parking passes at check-in.
Special Needs: The Industrial Commission will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate your needs. Please contact us prior to October 14 if you need assistance.
Cost: $110.00 if registered and paid on or before October 1, 2015. $130.00 if registered and paid after October 1, 2015.
10/09/15: Registration is closed.
Additional Information: Please contact Dara Barney, or call 208-334-6013.
Like last year, the 2015 Annual Seminar on Workers' Compensation will be paperless. The agenda will be posted so attendees can select which sessions they would like to attend. Links to presentation materials will be posted one week before the Seminar, which can be printed off. Attendees will receive a note pad and pen at check-in to take notes during sessions (free Wi-Fi is available for those who wish to bring laptops). Evaluations and attendance certificates will be emailed the day after the seminar.
Continuing Education Credits
The Commission has applied for continuing education credits with the:
- Idaho State Bar: Approved for 5.5 credits (including 1 ethics credit)
- Commission for Case Management Certification (CCMC): Approved for 5.5 credits.
- Commission on Disability Management Specialists (CDMS): Approved for 5.5 credits.
- Department of Insurance: Approved for 5 credits.
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI): Approved for 5.5 credits.
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC): Approved for 5.5 credits (including up to 2.00 professional development credits).
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to attendees the day after the seminar. Check the seminar’s website for updates on credit approval.