Workers' Compensation Attorney Information
NEW LUMP SUM SETTLEMENT PROCESS
The Idaho Industrial Commission sent a letter to Workers' Compensation Practitioners regarding the change in the Industrial Commission's internal processing of lump sum settlements, effective September 3, 2013. To view the letter, please click the link below.
JUDICIAL RULES OF PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
For a copy of the Judicial Rules, effective May 8, 2013, please click the link below.
Lump Sum Settlement Templates - Updated 03/27/13
- Defendants' Settlement Summary
- IDAPA Rules
- Rules Governing Attorney Fees 17.02.05.281 and 17.02.08.033
- A link to the Kulm decision, which provides guidance on Idaho Workers' Compensation Attorney fees, is available by clicking on the following link here. Please note that not all materials in the Idaho Industrial Commission decision have been included.
- Notices of Public Hearings
- Notices of Advisory Committee Meetings
- Industrial Commission Decisions
- Courses and Seminars
- Benefit Tables
Helpful Links - Updated 10/21/14